Manaranjan Pradhan has about 18+ years of industry experience working on Cloud computing, Big Data & Machine Learning. He has worked with TCS, HP, and iGATE and worked on large scale project implementations for customers like Motorola, Home Depot, CKWB Bank, P&G in the roles of solution and technical architect. He is a freelancer who provides consulting and training on Big data & Data Science including Machine Learning. He has been teaching Big Data and Machine Learning for 3 years and has trained more than 1000 people from several large MNCs including EMC, CISCO, TESCO, HP, YODLEE, Goldman Sachs, Software AG, Amadeus etc. He is also a guest lecture on Big Data and Machine Learning at IIM Bangalore. He is an alumnus of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB). He writes his blog at http://www.awesomestats.in/ He has published a case atHarvard Business Publishingon: CUSTOMER ANALYTICS AT BIGBASKET - PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
- â€¢ Consulting and training in Big Data, Hadoop, Spark Development. Have trained more than 1000 professionals on Big data, Hadoop, Spark and Data Science .
- â€¢ Completed Business Analytics and Intelligence (BAI) Course from IIM Bangalore
- â€¢ Consulting and training in the areas of applying Data Science techniques like regression, classification, clustering, ensemble methods, deep learning using Python and Spark .
- â€¢ Analyzed and implemented a recommender system for a large grocery retailer for India.
- â€¢ 16+ Years of expertise and experience in architecture, design and development of mission critical and complex systems for customers likeRetail (Home Depot, US) and Banking (CKWB Bank, Hong Kong).
- â€¢ Some of the data Science Projects delivered
- Cras justo odio
- Dapibus ac facilisis in
- Morbi leo risus
- Porta ac consectetur ac
- Vestibulum at eros
He has also undergone workshop on the usage of statistical models and techniques from ISI Bangalore. His other certifications include DB2 certification from IBM and ISO 9001:2008 lead auditor certification by DNV India.